Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hanging out and making smores

Sorry I haven't kept up with blogging since Kels has been home but we have been busy preparing her new apartment for when she finally comes home for good on the 19th. I had a hard time accepting the idea that she wouldn't actually be coming "home" but I can understand her wanting her independence and wanting to stay out on her own like she has the past two months and at least she will only be 10 minutes away instead of 6 hrs...now I just need to get through the next two weeks.







Other then painting, laying new floors and hanging out we haven't had to much time to just sit back and relax since she has been home so we decided tonight after she got back from being with my brother and his family that we would make smores. Hope everyone had a safe and relaxing weekend and all is well in your world. Enjoy.



Claradoodle enjoying the fire.



Blurry picture but one of the only pictures of me.
I think Clara was a little disgusted at this point..LOL.



What a smile. She looks so
beautiful with her pretty straight
teeth. Can someone please
tell her she needs her bangs cut?


Little man in deep thought






Kind of a neat picture.







This picture is hilarious. It looks like Kels is telling
Clara if she doesn't eat the marshmellow she is
going to shove it down her throat. She was
really just letting it cool before she ate it...LOL.
OHHH please ignore my red pajama pants....didn't
know Mr. Paparazzi(hubby) was going to take pictures.


Have a great week friends.



2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, loved the pictures. AND what better than having smores!!

Soltana said...

YUMMYY!!!! We love smores!!!
Next time we're coming too:)

I'm glad all is going well and everyone is "home" and safe:)